Thursday, May 27, 2004

At least in the womb...

...my navel was still buckeled into the umbilicus. Shit, I'm sooooo Jar-Jar Binks Maladroit when it comes to modern technology (its the dyslexia, the drines, the stress, the secret-covert crushes on girls who seemingly want nothing to do with you (Swissy-Missy?) the overall sodden poetry of day-in-day out existence, the novels I flick my fingers at the keyboard, the composition of our bodies, the last girl I kissed ( i.e.,see Swissy-Missy above)our long hair forming one giant curtain outside her dorm room, one giant auburn waterfall and how I picked her up afterwards and twirled her into a vortex; a carousel of limbs, only to have her look at me afterwards, her shy eyes bridging out of her tea-cup countenance and simply smile)

so I'm a romantic whoopie-cushion, impecunious dreamer, Baha'i bastard, pack-a-day-poet whittled by overtly exhausted witticisms with chai tea bags under my eyes with enough lint up my ass to knit a Goodwill sweater; but at least I haven't lost it--I can tell you exactly what that sunset looked like at that moment when all the world seemed to be engulfed into the aquatic tinted square....

If you came to this website via Arya Bdiyans, click the grayiosh back-arrow in the top left hand corner and go read her SPIRTUAL Sojourn lectures. (Shhhh!!!!Arya doesn't know that I'm reading her grandmother's book--so don't tell her...)

This site will be flourishing in a few. I write books and poems and live like a rockstar trying to discern which mountain top the ashram is on, not realizing that the pinncale is already inside each of us....My boss is kicking me out of work. read Arya's stuff. I saw her blogging on the dancefloor and I had to join in...

Gotta motor. I'm goona go stand outside Swissy-Missy mansion tonight with a ukelele a la SAY ANYTHING and strumming the chorus of YEAH YEAH YEAh's "MAPS" bellowing, simply

Wait they don't love you like i love you

PEACE

5 comments:

Arya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Arya said...

(oops, what did i do? here's what i said...) the world is watching, no secrets here. it's about time you got on the bandwagon!!!! you were born to blog. but this double blogging thing is confusing. do you randomly pick which one to blog to? actually, it's genius in a way. since i have two personalities, it would be convenient for each of them to have their own blog. what do you think?

David Von Behren said...

Don't understand the double-blogging thing either. One before work, one after work. Tell, ms. Arya, is there anyone on this planet you don't inspire

Arya said...

aw, hush! (that would be ms. aj btw, she's the inspiring one or is it the other way around?)

Arya said...

your blog takes a lot longer to read than mine. every sentence is like a paragraph with little hidden surprises woven in. does it just come pouring out of you that way? i know writing is what you do for a living so maybe it's second-nature but it is quite a precious gift. how do you like mj's book? - ms. bAdiyan