Thursday, September 09, 2004

A Blessing from thy Side

In typical Captain Universe fashion, my tidy pending RECITAL chronicle about spending yesterday immersed in the glow and warmth of a dear friend keeps on growing. THINK HAIKU David! But as a summary the entire day was spent basking in one luminous moment that seemed to last eternally. And when I arrived home early this morning, Arya's nugget of eternal friendship clutched in my right paw, I was greeted with a beautiful postcard from Daniela of Lake Mono.

How blessed am I. To have both my entire audience (two angels) wreathed in my arms at the same time....

2 comments:

Nazanin said...

what a beautiful writer you are david
thanks for looking me up and commenting
i'm glad to meet you too
looking forward...

David Von Behren said...

...to reading more about your amazing world. I badgered a lil' of your bio off of Lady A last week. What more do you have to say?